11 March 2006

Hi! I'm Ori the Monkey.
Mrs Constanti started up a blog for me.
Blog is a funny sounding word.
A Blog is short for Web Log. Its a diary or journal that you can keep on the Internet. And this one is going to be all about me and my adventures.
I live at Mrs Constanti's house but on Monday she promised to bring me to school so I can meet you.
I'd like you to help me update my blog by writing about my adventures at school.
Bye for now. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Comments:
<< Home
ORI WHICH COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE?
DO YOU WANT TO CAME WITH ME TO THE
PARK?
ORI WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?
ORI WHICH SPOT DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY ?
Post a Comment
DO YOU WANT TO CAME WITH ME TO THE
PARK?
ORI WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?
ORI WHICH SPOT DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY ?
<< Home
